|Mirror [#1]||The Friedman Archives Guide to Sony's A6500.pdf||24,947 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Friedman Archives Guide to Sony's A6500.pdf||26,917 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Friedman Archives Guide to Sony's A6500.pdf||38,707 KB/Sec|
The Sony Alpha 6500 camera builds upon the company's best-selling Alpha 6000, and adds a significant amount of new features. Professional photographer Gary Friedman explains the myriad of features in an approachable and easy-to-understand way, explaining not only the "what" but also the "why" and in what situations you'd want to use which feature.
In this 657-page book you will learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* Gary's personal camera configuration
* Unique features of the A6500, including why you'll never know just how distorted your kit lens is. :-)
* Shooting in 4K and how to choose the best mode for YOU.
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
* Which of the new downloadable "apps" are actually useful.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards